Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Stop Dating Drop


Cyberdating is all the rage. I hear about it on TV and radio. I see it advertised on faceBook. And of course, it comes to me in email.
And over the years, I've seen where scammers have jumped on the bandwagon. You readers have seen where I've taken some of those scammers, via my blog.
Scammers via edating are so passe now, I can be reading the morning cyberdump, come across one that is obvious cyberbullshevik, have a mouth full of coffee, and not involuntarily spew it.
My 'involuntary reflexes' are working up a lawsuit agin me for neglect, but I digress.
This morning's offering was via the same email account that handles all of my faceBook comments. It came with the (supposed to be) eye-catching title, stop lookin im the ONEEEE and came to me from CONCEPTION (charlandsanders@gmail.com):
Sooo ya. Too early to sleep, but I dont know what else to do besides watch it's Always Sunny In Philadelphia right now.
I'm not a bitch I promise. I just have prefarances...
I like white guys around my age...
Umm random facts abot me:
-Favorite movie is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
-Love Fallout 3 and New Vegas
-Love anything with apocalypse theme and/or zombies (must like Bill Mahar)
-I've been told I'm have an "eye" for photography
-I have two kitties they live at my dads
-I'm short well just over 5 ft
-Love to cook and bake
-Favorite color is purple
-Love metal and rock music & CONCERTS haha
-I dont like stinkbugs, country music, jerks, peas, and sucky horror movies
You can ask me the questions you want at:
Okay, I see all kinds of possibilities h'yar. But it's all a deal-killer on one point: she don' like stinkbugs. And her link ends in 'ru', meaning Russia *AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA*.
But....I simply couldn't hit *delete* like I did with the invitation email to sue someone if the recipient was the victim of a badly-done penile or breast implant.
So I responded thus:
It is apparent that you have much less to offer than a similar offer from Finland did; she at least had a vagina. However, it is incumbent that this be clarified afore we proceed: are you a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple pecker eater? This is very important for progress to progress. See what I just did there?
While I await clarification that I don' expect to receive, y'all can help my involuntary reflex's legal fund by sending donations to
My apologies to someone, if that link actually takes you somewhere viable.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sueann said...

Ha!! I have been rendered speechless. Argh!!
Hugs
SueAnn

06 February, 2011 05:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another speechless recipient of your post......but it was cute. And brings to mind, that we all get those kinds of emails. Good post there Skunky.

06 February, 2011 08:05  
Blogger Unknown said...

You crack me up, as usual!

06 February, 2011 10:15  
Blogger Sandee said...

You can find them can't you? Yes you can. Bwahahahahahaha. I love it.

Have a terrific day. :)

06 February, 2011 11:07  
Blogger Right Truth said...

Oh my, this is a good one.

"It is apparent that you have much less to offer than a similar offer from Finland did; she at least had a vagina. " Bwahaha

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

06 February, 2011 19:13  
Blogger Queen Mander's said...

Love your email back to her, lets see what she ends up replying if she even does.

07 February, 2011 15:46  
Blogger Serena said...

She's probably still frantically running between the thesaurus and the English dictionary trying to figure out if you proposed. LOL!

08 February, 2011 20:18  
Blogger Deb said...

Skunks ya shoulda jumped all over that one; she sounded like a real winner!
heh WV sedlyzin

10 February, 2011 13:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home