Saturday, January 22, 2011

Decision '12...For A Rock?

Lemme get this straight...my pet rock, Seymour, visits Washington DC with his host, Janine, and now.....he's thinking of running? For president? As a...what? And he expects my help to do it?

Yeah, I know: I ran two campaigns in '00 and '04. But they were parodies. I don't think Seymour has figured that out yet. Certainly some of the emails I got from voters -- especially in '04 -- proved that they didn't, either. But I digress.

So many questions...fortunately, a little time to figger it out when the politics-smitten rock returns from Virginia.

A pet rock, running for president. Ridiculous. Improbable. Probably ineligible. Then again, a review of the list of candidates that have run in the last three elections, suggests that nothing is totally impossible. Can't do any worse, I suppose, than a couple of examples that have or did win, eh?

And Seymour has already prepared a list of expected cabinet appointees, when -- not 'should' or 'if' -- he wins. Talk about geologic confidence from one so unyoung and inexperienced in the ways and means of DC. And his selections...are from my blogger list of favorite reads.

Worse yet...he expects me to be his campaign manager?

Developing...

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If Seymour runs and wins, we will have hit rock bottom! lol

22 January, 2011 07:01  
Blogger Sandee said...

I love Seymour and I'll vote for him. He can't do any worse can he? I didn't think so.

Have a terrific day. :)

22 January, 2011 10:48  
Blogger Frank Baron said...

I'm kind of impressed with his stance there. This is a rock that means business, not some flighty, governor-today/gone-tomorrow, pretty pebble.

Nosir! Seymour has substance and, if I were an American, he would most likely get my vote as well.

22 January, 2011 10:55  
Blogger Right Truth said...

Seymour for President? I think Eva Gallant is right!

Debbie
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

22 January, 2011 12:20  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

I kinda thought we already had hit rock bottom...but Seymour insists that comment is geologic discrimination ;)

22 January, 2011 18:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home