Sunday, February 12, 2006

Better Than Mooning Your Valentine



Back in '03, some yahoo -- Dennis Hope -- laid claim to the Moon, and began selling plots, claiming he 'owned' it.

It goes to show what can happen after one drunken night with ones' pants down, and they're never the same, but I digress.

At any rate, I suppose that if you're looking for some really unique 'gift' for your 'tine -- when candy, flowers, and mortgage-value jewelry has become *yawn* -- 'owning' a piece of the Moon is...something different.

But I can go him one better. In later '03-early '04, my friends at Bonco, UnInc -- creators of a wealth of one-of-a-kind products -- came up with the ultimate sc..er..unique gift idea: selling plots of Uranus.

Yep. Uranus.

Specifically, Uranus Acres by Bonco.

Leave that special someone in your life speechless * **.

* while supplies last, which should be quite a while...

** until she starts in with the epithets, that is...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

I'll take two acres, please. I don't have a sweetheart to give them to, I just want some of Uranus. I'm going to name my acres: Number 1 and Number 2.

12 February, 2006 03:29  
Blogger Jona said...

Uranus? What with travel costs, think I'll have to pass on this one ;o)

12 February, 2006 08:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home