Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Acceptance

While out of town for a portion of a day, Seymour and Jane decided to do some rooting around. In my personal files.

Seymour's big on self-promotion: if you got it, flaunt it. I suspect he's thus 'cuz he generally ain't got it. He's a rock.

Albeit a deep-thinking one at times.

Upon my return, Seymour and Jane had the above laid across the computer scanner, with what passes for a note laying on top of it: why isn't this being displayed? you should be proud of this accomplishment.

Deep-thinking or not, Seymour has a lot to learn about when a certificate is proudly displayed. And when it might orta not be.

But what the heck...it's true.

Happy New Year from Skunkfeathers, an authentic entremanure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I can see you deserving this certificate, you'd be fun to BS with, that's for sure. I like to BS but I may not be up to your standards. ;-)

Happy New Year!

29 December, 2005 05:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFl....that seems to fit you dear. I vote you allow Seymour and Jane to spend more time rummaging around while you are out....I'd love to see the other stuff they come up with :)

29 December, 2005 06:52  
Blogger Monica said...

Why am I not surprised? And why is it that Seymour always gets the best of you?

Hmmm?

Happy new Year, friend.

03 January, 2006 12:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home