Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Acceptance

While out of town for a portion of a day, Seymour and Jane decided to do some rooting around. In my personal files.

Seymour's big on self-promotion: if you got it, flaunt it. I suspect he's thus 'cuz he generally ain't got it. He's a rock.

Albeit a deep-thinking one at times.

Upon my return, Seymour and Jane had the above laid across the computer scanner, with what passes for a note laying on top of it: why isn't this being displayed? you should be proud of this accomplishment.

Deep-thinking or not, Seymour has a lot to learn about when a certificate is proudly displayed. And when it might orta not be.

But what the heck...it's true.

Happy New Year from Skunkfeathers, an authentic entremanure.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I can see you deserving this certificate, you'd be fun to BS with, that's for sure. I like to BS but I may not be up to your standards. ;-)

Happy New Year!

29 December, 2005 05:54  
Anonymous TSB said...

ROFl....that seems to fit you dear. I vote you allow Seymour and Jane to spend more time rummaging around while you are out....I'd love to see the other stuff they come up with :)

29 December, 2005 06:52  
Blogger FTS said...

I once gave a friend a bag of manure on his birthday. Told him it was for all the manure he dealt out all year long to the rest of us.

Did you cultivate new freinds in order to reap the fruits of this award? Did you have to fertilize a few palms to to get recognized? Or did you come by it honestly?

29 December, 2005 17:37  
Blogger Monica said...

Why am I not surprised? And why is it that Seymour always gets the best of you?

Hmmm?

Happy new Year, friend.

03 January, 2006 12:23  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home