Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Walker: Nigerian Scamstress? Part III


Continuing with our latest foray into the effort to give me the business, Mrs. Walker responds to my comments in Part II:

Dear Phulovit
Thanks for your mail and your passport but you must not contac my relative in Texus. he not know the circumances, an as i say befor this transaction is most confident and secresy is needed. pleas you understand (but didn't they first claim to have sounded him out? Oh well...)

i hope to do this business with you in all my mine (huh?) An i can see that you are advance in ages that one can deal with an trust (I assume that's a reference to my passport photo, and not a personal slam...*snort*). Please I will not like us to wast time on this transaction that is the more reason i want you to send me your tephone number and your banking partiular so that i will forwards to the paying bank concern with my attority latter to transfer the money to your account. witout any delay mean while this transaction need topmost secresy as you know this is my last hope in life.

i hope you like family piture I send you that show you my family an my sincerity that it shows (how could one not recognize the sincerity of this piture?).

hoping to hear from you soonest

Soonest it is:

Ma'am: I did receive your photos, so I know who it is you represent yourself to be. And I must say that your purported family photo is certainly a blip on the sincerity radar, no doubt about it. As to your Texus rangr relative, in keeping with your desire for secresy, I have sent a follow-up email to the TV studio in question, asking they disregard my prior email, so secresy is assured.

Since time is the watch word, and this is, as you say, your last hope in life, I will now move to the information you so fervently need to give me the business:

Bank Name: Liechtenstein Bank Undt Das Fawg, UnLtd
69 FinancenSchiesse Ploptz
Vaduz, Liechtenstein 9490
Phone: 423 237 19 78
Bank Account#: AFLACDUK00000157
Name On Account: Uranus R. Phulovit
My physical address: 5 MadeuppenPlatz
SpitzenSparken Undt Pbbbbt Bldg
Vaduz, Liechtenstein 9490

Due to costs associated with personal phones, I do not have one at my flat; I use the phone at work, and then only for work-related business. My employer records all incoming/outgoing phone calls, so your requirement for secresy makes it impractical that you call me at work. Since this is the only phone I have access to, it would be best if we continue this effort of yours at giving me the business by way of this email communication we now use. My email address is password protected, and is safe from prying eyes, thus assuring your required secresy. Absolutely no chance that, for example, persons in the blogisphere will ever read a single word of our communiques, which of course would be disastrous to secresy.

So now you have my information, Ma'am. What do I do next?

Dr. U. R. Phulovit

Next up: Part IV and The Phone Thang...

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

She can rest assured that the secrecy is safe in the blogisphere... if she only knew...

I'm wondering if this can get any funnier, but knowing you... it can.

16 January, 2006 15:48  
Blogger Ivy the Goober said...

I can't believe you gave her all your bank account information! She's gonna rob you blind! ;)

16 January, 2006 20:38  
Blogger Herb said...

I don't know if giving your bank info out over the internet is a good idea. There might be someone less scrupulous than Mrs. Walker. Good thing for her you are protecting her secresy.

17 January, 2006 04:08  
Blogger Monica said...

geez..LOL, so, um..I wonder if anyone's ever thought to put in a bogus 1.00 account and see if someone truly puts "money" in it...LOL.

You're too funny.

17 January, 2006 12:30  
Blogger Stacy said...

Her secret's safe with us.

15 July, 2008 06:32  
Blogger Right Truth said...

This is really getting interesting. Love the name "Uranus R. Phulovit" or "U.R. Phulovit", also love the family photo.

Debbie Hamilton
Right Truth

16 July, 2008 09:08  
Blogger Serena said...

This is just hysterical. I can't wait to see what happens with the telephone thang.:)

16 July, 2008 18:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home