Friday, December 29, 2006

DIA, Take Note


Two major storms within a week of each other; Denver and points therearound are struggling to cope as best as they can.

In the last storm, professional sports were even affected: both the Nuggets and Avalanche (ironic) had games postponed due to the weather.

Try telling that to my sister's soccer-playing dog, Merlin.

I received this photo from Loveland, CO, this morning; proof that not everyone is inconvenienced or daunted by the weather.

My own snow photos are coming....soon as the photo lab can return the developed 35mm dinosauric photos to the store I dropped 'em off at a week ago...seems they have more problem with the snow than ol' Merlin does...

Happy New Year!

7 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Happy New Year to you too, Skunk, I hope it's a good one.

Merlin looks like he's having the best time! I want to play! Not with the soccer ball, but it would be fun to make an igloo, fort, or a biiiig snowman. Ah, childhood memories of snow fun.

29 December, 2006 21:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. I hope 2007 brings everything you deserve...IN A GOOD WAY.

Take care of you.

Monica

30 December, 2006 06:23  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Skunk...long time, I see you have buried yourself in snow, great idea!

Can you change the domain name of Follow That Star in your blogroll....http://followthatstar.squarespace.com

I'm having trouble being found :(

30 December, 2006 06:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Skunk!

Loved seeing Merlin enjoying the snow. I'm hoping for some snow here at some point this "winter" so I can see what our newest pup, Elvis, thinks of it.

30 December, 2006 07:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and wishing me well, but, alas, no teenagers, no snowblowers and not even a plutonium shovel! I need a neighbor like you. lol. Have a good new year celebration if I don't "see" you before then.

30 December, 2006 09:21  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

Happy New Year, Skunk. Please give up on shoveling all that snow... besides being pointless, I don't want you to hurt yourself.

Here’s my look back at 2006. Its a list of the lists that list lists!

01 January, 2007 07:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Sweetie.

01 January, 2007 11:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home