Wednesday, April 6, 2022

When Sorry Ain't Really...Then Is

I get a lot of scam emails that always start out with a line like "I'm sorry if this breaks into your privacy..." or words to that effect.

Then they just go right on and not be sorry doing it.

When this email showed up with that start, it was time to have some fun widdit.

The fun was apparently all mine.

Here's how it went:

 I'm sorry for this kind of contact. I just feel like getting in touch withyou. I don't know you andyou don't know me, but the Spirit of God directed to you once i saw youremail online.Anyway, my name is Becky Anibunsomor. I live in northern OklahomaUS. I amsuffering from a serious illness, which sentenced me to certaindeath, It's throat cancer I've been suffering for years.According to my individual diagnosis of many hospitals, it has beenfound that I can never be healed between God and man. so i decidedto unload all my personal belongings alive before facingdeath. I have an amount of 15.5 million dollars that I would like todonate to a trustworthy and honest person so that they can do gooduse it. I own a red oil import company in Germany and I lost myhusband for 7 years which affected me a lot and I was not able toremarry until today, I had no children. I want to give this value asa gift before I die, Because my days are numbered because of giftsof this disease for which I had no cure, but a sedative to relieve myache. I would like to ask if you can benefit from this donation.of 15.5 million dollars?If you are interested please send your personal information:-Your nameHome addressPhone number(s)do that as fast as you receive my email for me to be able to forward theinformation to the bank in charge of the donation.Please contact me for more(only text message and email)+1(509)616-6448anibunsomorbecky@gmail.comBecky.Thanks..   

Let's just see how sorry she really *is*:

You're sorry for the contact yet you did it anyway.

That suggests that you're not the least bit sorry.
How do you mean?. Did i made a mistake for contacting you?
You said that you were sorry for contacting me, but then you went ahead and contacted me.  If you were truly sorry for contacting me, you wouldn't have gone ahead and contacted me.  See how that works?   
I do not understand.
But of course you don't.  That's how your claiming you're sorry rings so hollow, which is not to be cornfused with hello.  If you're sorry, you're sorry.  If you're not -- and you clearly aren't -- you shouldn't have taken the action that leads you to start out by saying you're sorry.  Does that help?  I'm not sorry if it does or doesn't.  See what I just did there?
What is with you seriously?  I am sorry I contact you.
*TOING*
See?  SEE??  YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!  You are so insincere with your sorry.  There's a game of that name by the way.  I'll bet you're sorry you didn't know that too, right?

PLEASE STOP
Are you still sorry, or are you just faking that you're sorry?  You shouldn't leave this unresolved.  It could lead to you losing sleep at work and other curious anomalies.

STOP!!!!!!!
Ah, who's sorry now?  *Jeopardy Theme Music while you ponder that 'un...*
That was finally enough to end this sorrowful excuse of a scam template...

 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home