Monday, April 11, 2022

Fools of April Continue

That's no kidding.

The Bidumb regime is well on their way to winning the 'worst president EVER' award without even trying.

Being a stumbling, mumbling, bumbling fraud makes that easy.

The fools of April ain't over, and neither are the memsters as they winnow their way through the silliest month of the year.

Take a look:




 





























































...relax folks.  There's still plenty of April to go.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Proud that hubby and I are not vaccinated. Scary stuff. It's not a vaccine anyway.

I've never like Joe Biden. He's and idiot. He's always been an idiot. Worst administration in my lifetime.

Have a fabulous day and week, Mike. My best to my pals Seymour and Element. ♥

11 April, 2022 13:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home