Saturday, September 5, 2009

Breakin' The Rules

A blogging acquaintance and FB friend sent me an email that she believed she had a scammer nibbling at her over a Craigslist ad.
After reading the email she forwarded me, I tended to agree.
I could have just recommended she delete the email, or write back and tell the party to go procreate himself via the art of self-gratification.
Instead, I broke a couple rules of scambaiting...I told her to have the party send his "payment" via courier, to my personal address.
Yeah, I know....but I chase tornadoes, too.
But since tornado season is pretty much over here...if the payment arrives, I'll let you know how "the rest of the story" plays ;-)

8 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

Would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?

05 September, 2009 05:37  
Blogger Right Truth said...

Was that a wise decision. I remember several murders on Craigs list recently. Better arm yourself!

Probably he/she will never show up.

Deborah F. Hamilton
Right Truth
http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

05 September, 2009 08:04  
Blogger Andy said...

Skunks, now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! Crankin' it up a notch!

Why do I think you're already armed up?

05 September, 2009 08:36  
Blogger Jack K. said...

Veddy interesting.

I look forward to seeing what, if anything, happens.

My vote's on no one will show.

05 September, 2009 15:45  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

I can tell you now that there will be a Part II...and, quite probably, a Part III ;)

05 September, 2009 17:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to hear more!

05 September, 2009 23:28  
Blogger Lawyer Mom said...

Sounds intriguing. Give us a synopsis of the scammy email!

08 September, 2009 17:21  
Blogger Wellman said...

I have been keeping track as your FB friend kept me up to speed on the fast moving transactions. The emails are Hilarious.

10 September, 2009 22:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home