Wednesday, July 3, 2024

What GIFs?

In my meme mining, I come across a lot of useful GIFs as well. You'll note a few work their way into the memes now and again.

Here's a collection of some of my favorite ones.






Karma...

Woketards..."we need a bigger scam..."

























This one pretty much sums up demtard efforts to get Trump...




and this one sums up the media's efforts to get Trump...


And this one simply can't happen enough to that bastard or his ilk...











This one fits both CNN and MSNBC perfectly...
Love this one too....
Who gifs a damn? We gifs a damn...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Love the train throwing all that snow. Yikes. I could see that coming.

Love the Trump and Biden fight. Made me laugh out loud.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Mike. My best to Seymour. ♥

03 July, 2024 08:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home