Tuesday, March 8, 2022

March Has More Madness Than Basketball

Yes, madness isn't limited to March, but the NCAA did try to corner it with their insane brackets challenge every year.

I and my pet rock, Seymour, compete annually, and I am 9-1 against the pet rock.

We won't talk about the 'one'...

At any rate, here's more meme madness from all over from the early part of 2022.

Someone is obviously holding this year's beer:





















































Mebbe someone should retrieve 2022's beer for it?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

I've been enjoying your meme posts a lot, even though I don't comment on every one. Keep up the good work.

08 March, 2022 06:24  
Blogger Sandee said...

These are far more fun than your scammers, Mike. I love them all and the democratic party is a joke. Nuttier than a fruitcake.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to my pals Seymour and Element. ♥

08 March, 2022 09:11  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Herb, glad you're enjoying them.

Sandee, the rocks send you their love! And I think some of my most recent scammers wish I'd concentrate more on the memes too... :-)

08 March, 2022 11:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home