Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Ju-ly, Dems...All The Time


 Always and forever.

Bitch.

Memewhile:














Use it to wipe the smile off their face...













Bullwinkle on speed...



How's that green energy working out?







Not the only way as it turns out...






so that's why all my cloud based documents get torpedo'd...
















That's to all the woketards out there...
until a giant hand reaches out and grabs da ship...






*Hat tip to Sandee at Comedy Plus...or in this case, Cowmedy Plus*

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny the Pirate said...

My fave was the one about having found the bat that started the plandemic. That's a major breakthrough! Now gas it! Also I love to wake up, take a deep breath, and go back to sleep. That's a fine start to any day. Love to Seymour! Be careful with the fireworks! xoxo

02 July, 2024 09:57  
Blogger Sandee said...

Love them all, but that first one is my favorite. I can't stand Hillary.

Thanks for the shoutout. You rock.

Have a fabulous day and week, Mike. My best to Seymour. ♥

02 July, 2024 11:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home