Friday, October 11, 2024

Wherefrom I Get All That Goes Into ACKtober and Other Posts


 A few have queried where it is that I get all these memes with which I populate these posts of late.

Amongst those as and more creative than me, there is no shortage of sources.

I occasionally get inspiration from my few readers, who receive memes worthy of copying and sharing and don't hesitate to do so. A good meme should never go to waste.

Even some of the bad memes have a home here.

My two primary sources for memes are the social media platforms X and Gab. The plentitude of incisive, poignant and on-point memes on both of those platforms is seemingly endless.

While foreign nations seek to stifle free speech and disagreement with their totalitarian choices, for now this nation still have the Constitution and Bill of Rights that protect such freedom to speak.

Yes, there are restrictions imposed: some with justification. Some...more politically motivated. Places like X and failbook do seek to censor speech that doesn't fit the political narratives they wish to protect. I personally was censored for a week on X for urging a political candidate to "soundly beat" her opponent in November. Because the candidate I favor is a conservative and considered a 'firebrand' by the left-leaning media, X chose to suggest my suspension was justified by the use of "wording suggestive of violence", when an average individual would have seen what I wrote and took it to mean for her to soundly defeat her opponent. 

Eh. That's X. And failbook...we know failbook has admitted to censorship at the behest of the Bidumb regime. That's on the record. And alleged media outlets like MSNBC are on the record as urging failbook and others to go further in suppressing opposition thought and expression.

At any rate, I keep mining and collecting these memes and sharing them here because I can. And I will continue to so long as we have a Constitution and Bill of Rights that allows me to.

The Left can piss up a rope.
Memetime:










































Sound advice that you'll never hear from Steve Harvey. Except in a meme.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

I love memes and steal some of yours from time-to-time. Thanks.

11 October, 2024 17:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home