Wednesday, August 28, 2024

ARRRRgust Winding Down With No Less ARRRRRg


 That's what commie dems want. The elites of them, anyway. Their "useful idiot" supporters have no idea what it will mean for them.

Until it's too late.

Memewhile:








Pretty much.
Cats for Taco Tuesday.
Bucket of water NOW...
Not really...
It's far worse than that.
Long as I get to smell the aroma while I vaporlock...















Somewhere, a leftard is out looking for pork wings...







Too late...















I had one of these...
I never want one of these...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny the Pirate said...

Oh dear, Skunky. A real "deviled" egg and JD Vance riding a taco is what I showed up for today, hahaha! xoxo

28 August, 2024 08:00  
Blogger Sandee said...

Love them all, but that last one made me spew my coffee. Yuck.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Mike. My best to Seymour. ♥

28 August, 2024 09:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home