Sunday, April 14, 2024

Dems Sure Are Fools

So am I.

Memetime:











No...the most important thing you can do is play Slim Whitman yodeling records...






That season is almost over...almost...





I'm sure it was many more across the board for sick Willy...






Actually, I didn't mind the firepit smoke following me...kept the 'skeeters away...






And here I was all ready to make them regret all those spring onion spears on the buffet line...








There's no 'might be' at this point...believe in that fraud and one truly is a moron...










The Martian is reacting pretty much like loads of leftards every time Trump beats one of their fraudulent gambits against him...
A form of "killing the messenger" so many of us can relate to... 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home