Thursday, January 25, 2024

Another Blog Milestone

Pet rocks thinking that they'll avoid catching my aging process.

Deluded geology, crumble.

Your blogger here turns 67 this date. He was a mere 48 when he started this blog.

The pet rocks look at me and ask "what the HELL happened?", not having the same approach to chronology as me.

"Beats the skunkfeathers outta me," is my usual response.

What I looked like when I started this blog:

What's become of me roughly two decades later:
The lean, mean rock-climbing machine ain't any of those anymore. Well perhaps meaner now. Curmudgeondom do tend to do that.

Memetime:






















What, this pencil necked twerp is still a thing?






Maybe not the weirdest, but definitely the most annoying...









That is most definitely my kinda cake...




Sure do...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

Happy Birthday, old friend!

25 January, 2024 10:14  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Thanks Herb!

25 January, 2024 20:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home