Wednesday, December 6, 2023

A (Mostly) Optimistic Christmas Post

Okay, so it starts out with a dead, snarky cat.

But it gets better.

I'm putting this together a year in advance.  Not that I'm optimistic that I'll be here to see it.

Not that I'm optimistic about so much of the fraud and corruption that dems and rinos have sunk us into.

I'm posting it because whatever comes between today -- December 25, 2022 -- and almost a year from now, it's a message worth posting.

Yes, you'll see some irreverent humor mixed in here.  By design.

I will run this post starting December 1 through December 25. If I add anything beyond this post, trust that it will be of a Christmas theme thru December 25.

Merry Christmas, 2023.




 



























































































Of course he was kidding. Merry Christmas all!



More Christmas to come!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny the Pirate said...

Oh mercy Skunky ... and/or Seymour, whomever is more likely to have curated this collection of wit, whimsy, and truth ... I sit here scrolling and alternately laugh and cry. Just when I think I have a "favorite", it changes. The Chicago gingerbread house is right on the money, hahah! And anything involving cats and dogs and their shenanigans. But I guess my fave would always have to be the manger scene with John 3:16. Merry Christmas and for the record let me state once again: I would rather be dead than a liberal. And I mean that. And I'm sure some lib would like to arrange that for me. xoxo

06 December, 2023 09:29  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Jenny, I'm sure many a lib have tried to torpedo this blog. There was a period of time that Blogger was interfering with the publishing and visibility of this blog. That has for now ceased. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

06 December, 2023 10:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home