Monday, August 21, 2023

Arrrgust And Blog Stats


 If 'weather potato' ever visited this blog, I am certain of earning the ire of 'wp'.

I'm equally certain that I don't and won't give a sh*t what 'wp' thinks about pretty much anything.

Since the Gooble and blogspot stopped censoring this blog, the traffic has rebounded nicely. I'm back to averaging around 5k visits a month, from all over.

Lots of repeats, and a few new ones.

For some reason, Singapore is the leading looker-inner, with over 3k visits from there.  The USofA is second with a paltry 400 visits over the same time frame.

If any of the USofA visits came from Maui, it was from untouched elite estates there, looking in to see if they've sold their "fires due to climate change" scam or not.

They may rest assured that they have NOT sold that crap here.

Or in what's left of Canada, though most of that nation went on fire sale discount the moment the citizenry sold out to that Castro butt polyp TruDOH.

In the meantime locations all across Eurasia, South America, Oz and Africa make their presences know'd here. Not the way illegal rioters do.

Ukraine wasn't among them, since no money gets donated for their Bidumb money laundering operations from h'yar.

Three brave souls from Vietnam even dropped by. They may or may not see what I dun here on their behalf.

I am still looking for at least one visit from Liechtenstein, though that may or may not be included in visits from Switzerland. One day, perhaps.

Hope she is a biologically 'real' she and that she looks like this.

The British Virgin Islands has shown up before. Virgins or not, even they know Epstein didn't kill himself and the wandering babble of Bidumb didn't get 81 million votes.

This time I did get a visit from the Isle of Man. The Isle of Woman has yet to honor me thus.

The Isle of Trans-cra-cras hasn't looked in and won't find any positive affirmation or restroom to suit them anyway.

The 'other' category still eludes defining, though it has a couple dozen visitations from...wherever.

Yes, I'm sure outworld aliens continue to be mildly amused by the silliness on this alleged "intelligent planet". Many probably do lock their doors as they bypass us for drop ins at more stable places, like Uranus.

At any rate, that's an update on who's visiting the blog.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are, and have seen a meme or twenty along these lines.


And I threw this one in again just in case 'wp' does drop by...leftards are fun to tweak. Some moreso than others...
Note to aoc: my pet rock might just want to date you. Carbon date.



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Love them all and arson is not climate change is my favorite. The loony left leaves me speechless at times.

Have a fabulous day and week, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

21 August, 2023 11:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home