Monday, May 1, 2023

Dem Bloomin' Idiots of May

And aoc is their substandard bearer.

Well, the gooble and blogger have for now shut down almost all traffic to this blog. They don't like their talking points being denigrated.

I don't care.

Even though I'm getting almost no traffic here any more, I am going to persist in these posts.

Because I know it annoys leftards in general and at the gooble and blogger.

While I never thought I'd live to see the day that communist infiltration would erode so much of our constitutional rights and liberties, I am not the least bit surprised that the leading proponents of that erosion are crooked democraps and their brain-dead allies in the lamestream servile media.

I am rather enjoying the immense amount of pushback being generated from fed-up Americans against wokeism. And I am happy to do my part by having kicked some long time businesses I partook of to the curb (aka, Faux, Anheuser-Busch, Coke, etc).

How it'll all play out going forward none of us can probably know. But those who have embraced the abject stupidity and mental illness of wokeism in all facets can pound sand far as I'm concerned.

I have a First Amendment right to say so.  And I'll continue to here.

Welcome to the bloomin' idiots of dems in May.
 

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

Well, for what it's worth, I stop in every day and enjoy myself. You have always had a history of taking on scammers and now you are taking on some of the biggest. Keep up the good work.

01 May, 2023 07:11  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Thanks, Herb. I will and am continuing.

01 May, 2023 07:34  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Yup, you and Herb are my blog dependables :-)

01 May, 2023 23:14  
Blogger Paul Mitchell said...

FYI, I read your blog every single day in my reader. The meme storm is welcomed in Paulland.

I beg of you, Skunks, do NOT stop the posting.

02 May, 2023 17:28  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Worry not Paul/Sandee/Herb: I ain't going anywhere.

03 May, 2023 19:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home