Thursday, November 10, 2022

Post 2000


 Better still, don't look in the sky if that's overhead.  Grab an umbrella....quick.

Post #2000.  That's since June 2005.  Never imagined I'd keep this going that long.

Then again, I never imagined anyone as IQ-dead as Bidumb and his crapola party trying to ruin the whole country.

Memetime:






















































And that be Post #2000 in the year 2022...nothing should surprise anyone in 2022.

Absolutely nothing.


























Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

So much material. This county is being flushed down the toilet. I do agree that the Obama's started this whole mess.

I do like what's happening in Florida. They're getting it right.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

10 November, 2022 10:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home