Thursday, September 15, 2022

Something Different...And Wonderful

In my online travels, I've met some rather unique people.  People like my good friend Sandee from Comedy Plus, who has played host twice to my world traveling pet rocks, Seymour and Element.

And on another site, I came into cyber contact with a genuine and delightful soul with an eye for photographic beauty and serenity.  She goes by the name of CertainHOPE on the Gab site, and she posts the most stunning and beautiful images that remind us that, crazy as this world can get, there's plenty out there that highlights the magic of the world around us.

CertainHOPE was gracious enough to allow me to share some of the many images she's posted, and it's my pleasure to share them here.

I am sure you'll share my feeling that she is a genuine ray of living sunshine at a time such is needed in this crazy world.

As you peruse the images she has shared, marvel as I do at her eye for Nature at its absolute best and most breathtaking.



















 
















































Yes, crazy as this world gets, thankfully there are gentle, genuine souls like CertainHOPE who remind us that there's magic out there...it's there as both a gift, and a promise, each and every day.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Herb said...

Wow! Those were beautiful. I especially like the ones with kids and critters, but they were all wonderful.
I didn't find a link to her site?

15 September, 2022 06:21  
Blogger Sandee said...

Wow, such beautiful shots. Very serene. We need that in this crazy world.

Thanks for the shout out, Mike.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

15 September, 2022 07:57  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Herb, I connect with her on Gab -- a very viable twerper (TWITter) alternative. I'll check and see if she has a website too.

15 September, 2022 16:40  
Blogger Herb said...

Thanks a lot. It is beautiful work.

16 September, 2022 20:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home