Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Leftist Censors, Pound Sand

The left loves them propaganda.  Divisive, hate-filled, dishonest propaganda.

They have obviously studied at the toilets of the Nazis and the Communists on how to force their brand of propaganda on others.

Well, one person that'd been thrown in "Facebook Jail" for expressing an opinion the Left didn't like, came out of it swinging, and posted this on his Failbook page not long after he'd had his account released.  

With a healthy 'bird' gesture to the Left, I'm sharing it here:

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MY OPINIONS AND THIS IS HOW I SEE IT. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TOLD WHAT I AM ALLOWED TO SAY, FEEL OR THINK. FaceBook jail here i come!

Let me break it down for you...

1. Joe Biden isn’t winning just like Hillary wasn't winning.

2. Bubba Wallace is NOT a victim.

3. Black lives do matter, along with Everyone else’s.

4. What happened to George Floyd should NEVER happen and justice should prevail.

5. All cops definitely are NOT bad, nor are they ALL racist.

6. Trump is the President and doing a great job!! (Blame your Governor for state problems)

7. Rioters and looters have nothing to do with George Floyd and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

8. Police lives matter.

9. Unborn lives matter.

10. Colin Kaepernick was NOT, is NOT and never will be a hero.

11. CNN is NOT news, nor is MSNBC.

12. Elizabeth Warren is NOT American Indian. (Nor is she black)

13. Facebook ONLY censors conservatives; NOT liberals, progressives, radicals, anarchists, or terrorists.

14. ALL lives do matter (red, yellow, black and white and the unborn ~ they are ALL precious in His sight).

15. COVID 19 is real (I get it, be safe) BUT it is being used to gauge just how much of our freedom they can take away.

16. Fear is FUELED by the Media, this is a fact.

17. God is still in control and always will be.

18. Epstein did not kill himself. Nascar did kill themselves.

19. Most people are Not racist.

20. There is NO White Privilege, we all have the exact same American Privilege.  Work for what you want to Achieve!

21. There are no slave owners or slaves still living in America. There are no people trying to enslave others in the U.S., except for those who are illegally selling women and children into the slave trade.  These victims are largely being ignored by mainstream media. When their perpetrators are caught, they should receive the death penalty.

22. LIFE is what YOU make of it, not your government or your ancestors.

23. No one OWES you ANYTHING!  You are Not entitled nor am I.  GET A JOB! Work hard! Live the American dream. Many others have proved it can be done. My paycheck should not pay yours through welfare if you are able to work.

24. I don’t have to like your opinion and you can disagree with mine.  No biggie!  We can disagree.  Just don’t think you will force your opinion or lifestyle on me.  We can still be friends and not agree on things!

25. I stand for the American Flag ?￰゚ヌᄌ and our National Anthem.

26. I kneel ONLY for JESUS!!!

And there ya’ have it!


Wholly agreed with and shared here happily.  Leftist censors can pound sand up their asses.

 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Yep, they are the top of the heap for spreading manure.

I love your 26 facts and agree.

Have a fabulous day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. 😎

12 August, 2020 07:14  
Blogger Herb said...

Beautiful manifesto. I agree. I can't get put in FB jail because I don't use the thing, lol.

12 August, 2020 07:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home