Saturday, September 12, 2026
About Me
.jpg)
- Name: Skunkfeathers
- Location: Lakewood, Colorado, United States
In da woids of Popeye, "I yam what I yam". Personally, I hate yams, but I digress (often)...I take life as it comes, put a little milk on it, and give it to my pet rock, 'cuz I hate that cereal. Ack...I write. About email scams, my own misadventures, and about my view of life in general. My pet rock, Seymour, yawns continuously...



















.jpg)
3 Comments:
Having spent my entire lifetime looking at the "Error" photo and not seeing anything odd, out of place, or not period appropriate to March of 1985, I then returned to look at the freakin' calendar to make sure I wasn't losing my mind on the year and noticed there are no date numbers.
Is this the correct answer?
My best guess is the can of Red Bull on the shelf with the blenders; Red Bull didn't hit the market until 1987.
Dangit, I called myself looking, but it was a Saturday in September.
Post a Comment
<< Home