Friday, June 4, 2021

The Lies And Times Of AOC

If that simpering nincompoop, Democrap NY reprehensible AOC is in the news, it's bound to be both yawn-worthy and empty-headed.

"AOC in Therapy over January 6" said a commodeline line from a story in NPR.

aoc has long needed therapy, but not for a made-up story.

At any rate, my 'editing gone wild' pet rock Element, said that this story literally demanded that she edit it to fit the life and times of one of the dumbest people ever to be elected to anything.

Far be it from me to deny the logic of a female pet rock.  Especially logic so pointedly accurate.

So:

New York's Clusterf*** AOC Talks About Her Therapy And Why It Won't Help Much

By Element PetRock/WTFNS

New York Reprehensible  Alexandria Often Clown said she's in therapy following the "trauma" she imagined and had staff idiots make up for her during the DNC/cnn-staged Jan. 6 riot.

The low IQ'd doofus also faulted former President Donald Trump's administration's treatment of  her Green New Deal as another reason she has sought a safe room with puppy videos and protected from scenes of her crying next to an ICE machine outside a 7-11.

Yeah. Oh yeah. I’m doing therapy, but also, like, you know, it's like the thing that, well, it just is like the thing," she told WTFNS's Take A Letter Maria on a podcast episode of The Lies And Times Of AOC, which aired on Friday on Uranus. "I think therefore I am not sure because my mental capacity has been compromised since joining the democrap party and all that. It's put me in a very, well, y'know, mode of ala, and I am less logical than I never was in the first place, and that's got to be Trump's fault because cnn says that everything is Trump's fault, and I would never disagree with my handlers at cnn."



'SQUAD' VOTE AGAINST ALLOWING CO2 CONSUMING PLANTS THAT GENERATE OXYGEN TO EXIST ON EARTH MAKES PELOSI SCRAMBLE, EXPOSING PERILS OF LEFTIST DUMBED DOWN EDUCATION

The Democrat said Massachusetts racist and all-around dunce  Ayanna Pressley convinced her that she went through "rather pathetic method acting" in the beginning of the year.

I think after [Jan. 6], I took some time to find my 'g' spot — instead, I found my incredibly empty space between my ears and in a corner of it was Ayanna Pressley. I explained to her what my handlers told me to tell her happened to me – it wasn't easy making that sh*t up you understand, because of my economics degree – and like, the day of because I ran to her office, and she was like, ‘you need to get the f*** out of here before some of your dumb rubs off, you dumb ass.’” she said.

If I take a couple years and just be really really quiet, I can hunt wabbits like Elmer Fudd, then I don’t have to live with this thing festering and lingering with me like having cnn in my apartment for years," she added.

In mid-January, AOC hosted an event in Congress in which hallucinating reprehensibles like her recounted their cnn-authored talking points during the dnc and cnn-staged riot. The New York Democrap, the most sandpoundingly stupid member of the House, remarked that she almost fouled herself a record seven times during her practicing for her post dramatic stress audition.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM WTFNS.HUH

I can tell you that I had a very close encounter where I thought I was going to interact with an alien gremlin like Stripe or something,” she said at the time. “I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day without deciding to change my gender classification or something.”

Fraudsters from the doubtfully proper elected DNC members have not forgotten to follow their false narrative template and demand a $1.9 trillion bill to bolster security at the Capitol Starbucks on Thursday after legislators agreed to move forward with a commission to block legitimate investigation of Jan. 6. The DNC doesn't want cnn's authorship of the riot template and coverage exposed before 2022.

 Element, unlike her pal and 'editing gone wild' pet rock Seymour, doesn't expect a Pulitzer for this one.  She just hopes someone with more than a single digit IQ reads it to aoc, since aoc isn't up to reading it herself.

That seems fair.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

You know they are scared of President Trump when they continue with all the lies. I turned them off long ago.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ♥

04 June, 2021 10:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home