Sunday, September 10, 2017

Dismissing The Dupers

This rather cracks me up.

One of my scam baiting characters got a solicitation email from.....the DSCC (aka, the Democrapic Senatorial Crimepaign Committee).  And allegedly authored by herself, the tribal priestess of Massachusetts, Lizzy Warren.


Here's what Lyin' Lizzy had to say:


Join us.
Jack --

Hillary Clinton said that "it takes a village," and she was right. "None of us can raise a family, build a business, heal a community, or lift a country totally alone."

I've seen what a village, a community, and a movement can do, one action at a time. And I've seen how women can help women -- especially when we run for office.

I sure remember what it was like running for the Senate as a first-time candidate in 2011. I had to learn everything it took to raise money, build a grassroots organizing operation, and stand up to a Republican incumbent with $10 million in the bank -- and I had to do it fast.

And here's what I know: I absolutely, positively couldn't have done it on my own.

So when the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee told me they wanted a strong launch of the Women's Senate Network for the 2018 cycle, to help women run and make sure more voices like mine and Hillary's are in the Senate, I immediately told them:

I'm all in. 



And Lyin' Lizzy's been all in ever since...lyin' right along.

I considered an edit of the email...but a quick and simple response with pictures seemed better for the low information yahoos at the DCSS.  Thus:


I wouldn't join an arganization that has people that look like this:
or this:

or this:

or even this:
 


But you are entirely welcome to be all in with this pack of morons.  

What comes as no surprise, my character didn't get a reply.

Investigated, probably LOL.
 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

I linked this post to Silly Sunday.

Have a terrific day, Mike. My best to Seymour and Element. ☺

10 September, 2017 09:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home