Saturday, March 19, 2016

nYacht So Fast

You'll note the photo of the leftist ship what capsized 'n stank on its own nonsense.

Now I have a scammer what's done pretty much the same thing.

From the "jobs online scam department" comes this latest effort to give me the business:

DON'T MISS OUR FIRST JOB OFFER OF THE YEAR.....IF INTERESTED APPLY ASAP. ‏        
 
From: Ashley Mauricio (ashleymauricio2324@gmail.com) 
Sent: Sat 1/23/16 7:43 AM
To:***************@hotmail.com


We are commercial and private yacht owners, we need workers urgently from Functions of difference departments. Please note that our job and lifestyle based on the sea during the working hours. The operation would be throughout the united states and it shall be a shifting or part time job for 3 days a week. Note, the job you would be doing for us in your area shall based on receiving mails, drop off letters, and receiving some little payment on behalf of our organization while we're away on the seashore. These payment would be coming inform of cashier's check or money orders from our clients all over the united states. Please these payment must be kept in a safe place until we return back from the Shore duty tours.

If interested reply with the information requested below as your resume details:

Full Name :
Full Address :
City :
State :
Zip Code :
Phone Cell :
Gender:
Age :
Email Address:

We are hoping to receive your details within two business days, after that the management would send you a letter of acceptance via (usps.com). You will find the weekly salary intend to pay from the letter and the rules and regulations of our industry, the location and the date of assumption of duty shall be included on the letter. You will act according to the instructions writing on the letter.

Sincerely,

Ashley Mauricio
Human Resources Manager
commercial and private yacht owners
ashleymauricio2324@gmail.com  
 
 
Naturally, my character what received this was only too happy to reply.  After all, yacht sales in Colorado are booming this time of year.
 
After having responded, I had a long wait for the "details" I was to receive -- and since my character requested them be sent to my actual address, I wanted very much to receive them.
 
But finally they showed up...a page and a half of "Mystery Shop" instructions, along with a cashiers check drawn on a local bank for $2780.99, made out to my character:

A check which was, from A to Z, counterfeit.

Naturally my character acknowledged receipt of the check and advised my 'employer' that the mystery shop assignment would be carried out the following Wednesday.

A day after the appointed one, my character sent the following email to my "employer":

As you instructed me, I cashed the check, keeping the portion you said that I was allotted, and took the remainder to two separate Money Gram outlets near me, for the purpose of secretly observing and reporting on their customer service, et al.

Here is my report:

Money Gram outlet #1:  ***** West Colfax Avenue, Lakewood CO  80215-3707, phone 303-***-****

Facility easily accessible.  Clean, orderly.  Moderate level of business.  Due to amount of traffic, I had to wait twice as long for service as it took me to fill out the Money Gram documentation.  Clerk was a bit hurried albeit it courteous.

The fee to send $1305 to the designated recipient in Seattle, WA --$25.59 -- was competitive with outlets using Western Union.

All in all, I would recommend this Money Gram outlet to friends, family and colleagues.


Money Gram outlet #2:  ***** S. Estes Street, Lakewood CO 80227-3117, phone 303-***-****

Facility a bit harder to find but accessible.  In a mixed residential/business neighborhood.  Not as clean but appeared orderly.  Less business volume than the first Money Gram.  It took me as long to fill out the documentation as it took the clerk to attend to me and answer my questions.  Clerk was neither pleasantly courteous or unpleasantly abrupt; very matter of fact.  The fee I was quoted to send $1305 to the designated recipient in Seattle, WA was again $25.59.

All in all, I would recommend  Money Gram outlet #1 over #2, unless one likes to deal in a lower volume venue.  Otherwise, there was no significant difference in the two outlets.

I eagerly await my next assignment. 

Jack
  

*Jeopardy Theme whilst we wait*

Dear Jack,  This is Ashley from commercial and private yacht owners. Firstly I would like to commend you on a job well done, and to also inform you that we were not in the states since 2 weeks ago, we traveled on yacht trip to Caribbeans and we just got back this morning.
I got your report on the assignment you haven done on Feb 25 2016. Please I need the receipts you received from the two Money Gram outlets to be scan to my email here as soon as possible okay.

I will be waiting to receive the receipts as soon as possible and be expecting your new assignment on Monday March 7, 2016.

Sincerely Yours,
Ashley Mauricio
Human Resources Manager
commercial and private yacht owners
ashleymauricio2324@gmail.com


The what?  

Jack, please listen to the following,

You sent money from this Money Gram outlet  on Feb 25 #1:  11599 West Colfax Avenue, Lakewood CO  80215-3707, phone 303-237-8643 Or Money Gram outlet #2:  2641 S. Estes Street, Lakewood CO 80227-3117, phone 303-989-1943, to our recipient in Seattle, WA,  right?.

Jack,  you sent $1305 to the designated recipient in Seattle, WA on Feb 25, 2016 via money gram outlet right?. I am very sure that the money gram outlet issued a receipt for you after the transaction right?. Now before the recipient in Seattle, WA could cash these amount of money you sent from money gram from any money gram outlet in Seattle, you have to send the eight digit number on the receipt to my email as well as the sender's name which they were both on the receipt that you received from the money gram outlet the day you sent this money $1305 out to the recipient in Seattle, WA.
Please understand that if any receipt haven't handed over to you that very moment you sent the money from the money gram outlet where you sent the sum of ($1305 ) from to the recipient in Seattle, that means you have to go back there probably today or very early tomorrow morning to collect the receipt and forward the information on that receipt to me immediately.

I hope you understand my point now with this explanation, get back to me as soon as possible thanks.


 I don't have to listen to the following because I was there, Ash.  After all, I wrote you the descriptions, right?   What is your specific question?  I think I mystery shopped both locations pretty thoroughly and reported it every bit as thoroughly. 


You mystery shopped in both locations, right? Fine. All what I am asking you to do now is to use your camera phone or tablet to snap and scan the documents you received the day you mystery shopped in both location to my email here. The best ways to scan a document is to use your phone or tablet ... More and more people are using the camera on their phone or tablet to scan documents to any designated recipient over the email. Please scan the documents now and send it over to my email here. 


Because our recipient in Seattle, WA, where you said you reported to denied that you did not thoroughly reported to them at all. That was why I said  If you have a camera phone camera phone or tablet to snap and scan the documents you can use it to snap and scan the documents you received from where you mystery shopped and send them over email to me. I want to show them that you did truly mystery shopped in both locations pretty thoroughly and reported it every bit as thoroughly as instructed to our recipient in Seattle, WA.

Or better still, check the documents you received from both locations where you mystery shopped and you will find eight digit numbers on both the documents given to you from money gram outlets and type the number and send them to my email in your next reply okay.


Use my camera phone to snap WHAT?  A picture of my pet rock?  I have no documents.  When I shopped the two Money Gram locations, I did just that.  I did not actually send any Money Grams; I merely observed how they operated with customers ahead of me and then asked them how they would process my transfer if I were to make it.  That is the information I sent you.  I still have the funds you sent me.  So what is my next assignment?


Dear Jack, 
First of all, I want to commend you for the kind of trustworthy person you are and for the job well done.  Please, this is what you will do next with the funds in your care. You will take the funds and go to the western union outlet close to your area today and send the money to the name and address below okay.
Receiver's Name:   JANE JOSEPH
Receiver's Address: 1, Samuel Manuwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Tell them to deduct the service charge fee from the funds you are sending out and send the rest to the name and address given above. After which you have done from the western union you will be giving an MTCN receipt for confirmation of sending money via their outlet okay. 
You will get back to me with the MTCN receipt by using your phone or tablet to snap the receipt and scan it to my email here. Please make sure you send the money to the Jane Joseph today. Be expecting another assignment next week Monday okay.
I will be waiting to receive the receipts as soon as possible and be expecting your new assignment on Monday March 7, 2016.  
 
 
If I am to understood you correctly, you wish me to send the combined $2610 via Western Union?  And not to the person in Seattle?  Do you wish a 'mystery shop' write up on the Western Union outlet I use?  Awaiting elucidation.  

(1) You wish me to send the combined $2610 via Western Union? Yes, send the combined $2610 via Western Union to Jane Joseph in 1, Samuel Manuwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. And not to the person in Seattle again okay. 

(2) Do you wish a 'mystery shop' write up on the Western Union outlet I use? Not necessary anymore just enter a western union outlet and send the money to JANE JOSEPH Okay.
(3) Now before you send the combined $2610 to JANE JOSEPH, make sure you remove $50 from $2610 for your transport fair and send the $2560 to Jane Joseph in 1, Samuel Manuwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
(4) Deduct the western union service charge fee from the $2560 you are sending out to JANE JOSEPH and send the rest money after deduction okay.
(5) You will get back to me with western union MTCN receipt after the transaction and use your phone or tablet to snap the receipt and scan it to my email here. Please make sure you send the money to JANE JOSEPH today. Be expecting another assignment next week Monday okay.
I hope my explanation is clear If you still have questions please let me know.  
 
Okay, confirming Point 1; no need to write a shop (Point 2); deduct $500 from the amount listed and send the remaining balance to Jane Joseph at the address given in Lagos, Nigeria; Point 4, pay the wiring fee from the remaining balance; get back to you when it's done.  I will attend to it on my way to work tonight.  
 

Good Morning to you Jack and how are you doing this morning? I want to know if you send the money via western union to Jane Joseph in Lagos Nigeria already, reason is because there is another new assignment waiting for you, which you suppose to start the processing today. Meanwhile the management have already send the new assignment to my email and they're expecting us to give them the report of the first assignment given to you since 3 weeks ago, am talking about the money they entrust in your hand. 


Once again Jack, I'm waiting to receive the western union MTCN receipt from you which I believe you should have sent out to JANE JOSEPH in Lagos Nigeria already, this would enable me to forward the report to the management of commercial and private yacht owners this morning before we proceed to the new assignment. I hope you understand every bit of these better?.

Please get back to me this morning with the report from the western union outlet ASAP.  
 
Do you want me to send you a MTCN or the receipt?

Send the MTCN number of ten digit and the exact amount sent with the sender's name only. 


I'll send you the receipt  


(so I send them an old fuzzied up fake receipt from a scambait back in '09 or so):
Jack the mtcn receipt picture you sent doesn't clear at all, you have to resend it and make it bold. Or better still type the mtcn 10 digit number and the sender,s name as well as the amount sent okay  

It wasn't clear? Hmmm. Okay  

The next reply from the scammer either suggests (a) they recognize that I'm playing them and they think they can get a rise out of me by claiming their Nigerian contact got the money or (b) they're saving face, in which case this is the last I will hear from them:


Dear Jack, I would like to thank you for the job well done and also to let you know that the management get back to me now and says the money as been picked up by JANE JOSEPH today in Lagos Nigeria. Once again, thank you so much for MTN receipt that you sent over to my email this morning.

Just be expecting your new assignment tomorrow cheers.  
 
Who am I to spoil their 'fun'?  Jack replies with "Good.  I await your next assignment ;-)
 
 It was apparently their way of saving face...they won't play wif me no mores ;-)

Seymour is disappointed...he hoped I could score a discounted yacht or something...
 
 "Not like THAT!!!"




 
 

 
 
 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha. That was fun.

Have a fabulous day. My best to my buddy Seymour. ☺

19 March, 2016 08:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home