Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Veg Amore

Whether this is a fitting way to ring in 2012, or ring out 2011, I'll let you readers be the judge.



A very recent holiday weekend rendered up this brief anecdote from a local gendarme during a visit to my place of employ: in another facility, on a visit for reasons unrelated to the photo at the right, this local representative of law and order was on an elevator with a female of the species. One who appeared to be feeling no pain as a result of some form of artificial ingredients that, among other things, render standard inhibitions in an 'un' mode.

For this female of the species remarked to our local gendarme, that she was "asparagus".

Okay, fine. We all have our veggie moments in life.

But then she followed this revelation up with a suggestion that she was going to indulge in matters of sexual promiscuity. She was just more abrupt and to the point about it.

The local gendarme was not sure if he'd been propositioned by an chemically amping stalk of asparagus with a strong 'un' attached to what might have been her more normal hibitions or not.

It does tend to toss out all of my pre-conceived notions about photosynthesis, which I hadn't pre-conceived until I heard the word in school, along with an explanation of what it was. What I recall of it is something akin to it being a chemical process initiated in plants by energy from sunlight, that converts CO2 and H2O into organic compounds that plants store as sugar.

I must have missed the biology part of class, where in a specific kind of artifically stimulated "photosins-n-such" causes an asparagal chemical process converting something into orgasmic reactions that are treated as another kind of 'sugar'. These can, I suppose, wind up as viral images on FB, YouTube, and Maury Povich.

Thus explains the 'photo' part, I reckon.

And since PETA is pushing veg amore as their latest effort to stop people eating tasty animals, perhaps our local gendarme missed out on a true asparagal orgasmic moment in vegetable phallic-ces.

Perhaps that's why I never took to asparagus in the dietary sense. I was never propositioned by it.

Happy New Year. Or good riddance to 2011. One or the other. I think.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sueann said...

Asparagus huh? Well I have to say for a veggie...she looks pretty good.
Ha
Happy 2012!!
Hugs
SueAnn

03 January, 2012 01:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

You coulda' spared us the asparagus! lol

03 January, 2012 06:43  
Blogger Sandee said...

We're having asparagus for dinner tonight. Well we were going to have asparagus for dinner. Not so sure at this point.

Have a terrific day and happy new year to you too. :)

03 January, 2012 11:00  
Blogger Andy said...

Happy 2012, Skunks!

To be honest, you used too many big wurdz in that post, and kinda lost me.

I think it was something about a slut, though. Maybe a drunk/high one, too.

Maybe.

I would make a very bad joke about cucumbers, but it would be very bad.

04 January, 2012 03:46  
Blogger Bill Lisleman said...

it late or I can't focus or whatever - I didn't notice the asparagus in the picture until I looked at it about 5 times

05 January, 2012 23:36  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

@Bill: I didn't, either... ;-)

06 January, 2012 18:09  
Anonymous Scott said...

Such a great article which The local gendarme was not sure if he'd been propositioned by an chemically amping stalk of asparagus with a strong 'un' attached to what might have been her more normal hibitions or not.In which PETA is pushing veg amore as their latest effort to stop people eating tasty animals, perhaps our local gendarme missed out on a true asparagal orgasmic moment in vegetable phallic-ces. Thanks for sharing this article.

28 February, 2012 09:08  
Anonymous Injectable Steroids said...

Good site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made.

15 March, 2012 02:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home