Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No Contest

The photo on the right will be 'splained momentarily.

Via email, I learned this very morning that I won yet another contest. This one for $485,000 AND a brand new Range Rover sports.

Details in this very brief email:

Dear winner
This is to immediate inform you that your email address with Micros ID (JMG-69841-DVC-T7UD-0WP) has won you $485,000 and a brand new range rover sports. Use the detail below to login and begin your claims.

website: www.shezhenyaxin.com


user: win2


password: kt85


email: jimdavidson555@hotmail.co.uk


Name: Dr. Jimmy Davidson


Phone: +44 704 578 0514


Regards, Jimmy Davidson


Simple, straight forward. I didn't bother with the website (nor would I recommend anyone else), but I did bother to take a little creative liberty with the email in the editing department, before returning it to the good doctor and 25 of his peers and colleagues:


Dear winner,


This is to immediately inform you that your email address with Micros ID (OMG-WTF-SNAFU-CLSTRFCK-BYTEME) has won you a Siberian yak herd worth 485,000 rubles, free vaccinations for a year for hoof and udder disease, a ton of fried borsht and a date with Olga Buttinski, Miss Siberia 1913, who with enough botox still looks her age.


I left the rest of the email intact, so the good doctor's peers and colleagues can login and collect...*wink nod snort*.


And that tends to explain the photo. Olga Buttinski, Miss Siberia 1913, did not like my botox comment, as you might guess..

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just recieved that winning email today. bastards!

08 November, 2011 07:55  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, aren't you just the lucky one!

08 November, 2011 08:39  
Blogger Skunkfeathers said...

Anon...I just received it again. Must be the newest template in Scamland.

08 November, 2011 08:41  
Blogger Sandee said...

I haven't got this one yet, but I'm sure I will. I get the photograph now. Bwahahahahahaha.

Have a terrific day. My best to Seymour. :)

08 November, 2011 13:11  
Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

I like Olga- I hope you keep her picture and pass her along in the future :)

08 November, 2011 20:20  
Blogger jpashia said...

i got one lol

08 November, 2011 21:16  
Blogger Sueann said...

Well you are so lucky!!
Loved the pic
Hugs
SueAnn

09 November, 2011 04:16  
Anonymous Thomas Gamble said...

I really like Olga! She looks like my grandmother!

11 November, 2011 09:39  
Anonymous buy steroids said...

Excellent article above. May be you need more time to share all the knowledge that you have.
So, thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.

13 November, 2011 11:58  
Anonymous steroids online said...

Thank you for this blog. That’s all I can say.
You most definitely have made this blog into something that’s eye opening and important.
You clearly know so much about the subject, you’ve covered so many bases.
Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog.

13 November, 2011 11:59  
Anonymous Anapolon said...

It's always interesting to read all the comments and informative news and site news, etc. Thanks for all the responses and topics.

15 March, 2012 02:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home